Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[wedding]ton dc

growing up in the conservative mid-west, it's easy to believe washington dc is a horrible place to live, let alone visit.

thankfully, my second trip to the city, found me touring new areas, monuments and museums and reaffirmed to me how great the city truly is.

this trip found me atop of the washington monument, visiting the mlk, fdr and jefferson memorials, exploring the national building museum, the newseum, taking the metro, the nationals ballpark and fords theatre as well as eating in some amazing restaurants and bars.  as an added bonus, i also attended a beautiful wedding and made some wonderful new friends.  all of which helped skyrocket washington dc into my unofficial list of favorite place.

enjoy the pics.








































































No comments: